Páginas

Beyonce-I Am World Tour-2010

quarta-feira, 1 de dezembro de 2010


Beyonce-I_Am_World_Tour-2010-C4

Genre: Pop
Artist: Beyonce
Title: I Am World Tour
Quality: Lame 3.97 V2 VBR Joint-Stereo
Total Playtime: 78:01

Label.........................: Columbia Records
Genre.........................: R&B
StoreDate.....................: Nov-30-2010
Source........................: CDDA
Grabber.......................: Exact Audio Copy (Secure Mode)
Encoding Scheme...............: Lame 3.97 V2 VBR Joint-Stereo
Size..........................: 101,10 MB
Total Playing Time............: 78:01

Release Notes:

Tracklisting

01. Intro 01:12
02. Crazy In Love (Feat. Jay-Z) 05:24
03. Naughty Girl 02:34
04. Freakum Dress 03:11
05. Get Me Bodied 02:30
06. Smash Into You 03:52
07. Ave Maria 04:16
08. Broken-Hearted Girl 03:13
09. If I Were A Boy / You Oughta Know 05:17
10. Diva 03:00
11. Radio 02:04
12. Ego (Feat. Kanye West) 01:55
13. Hello 03:38
14. Baby Boy 02:10
15. You Don't Love Me (No, No, No) 01:49
16. Irreplaceable 05:04
17. Check On It 02:09
18. Bootylicious 00:51
19. Upgrade U 02:16
20. Say My Name 02:20
21. At Last 03:00
22. Listen 03:22
23. Single Ladies (Put A Ring On It) 04:23
24. Halo 06:32
25. Outro 01:59

DOWNLOAD Beyonce-I Am World Tour-2010

0 comentários:

Enviar um comentário

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
 
 
free counter