Genre: Rap / Hip-hop
01.Game Feat. Snoop Dogg, Wiz Khalifa - Purp Yellow (LA Lakers Edition) (Intro)
02.Game Feat. Young Buck - The Blues (Prod. By Drumma Boy) (Classic Flow)
03.Game Feat. Fabolous - Never Stop Hustling (DJ Fonzy Lyrics Pick)
04.Game Feat. Twista - Trigga Gots No Heart
05.Game Feat. Ray J, Ester Dean - Pussy Fight (Prod. By Drumma Boy) (Ima Freeeaaak)
06.Game Feat. Biggie - Hahahahaha (R.E.D Album Comin Soon)
07.Game Feat. Snoop Dogg, Robin Thicke - Hustlin (Champions Anthem)
08.Game - Better Days (Prod. By Jim Jonsin) (Real Nigga Shit)
09.Game Feat. Robin Thicke - Phantom (Prod. By Dr. Dre) (Back N The Booth Wit Dre)
10.Game Feat. Swizz Beatz, Jay Electronica - Higher (DJ Fonzy Xclusive)
11.Game Feat. Killer Mike, Ludacris - Still My Nigga (This For The Niggas That Did U Wrong)
12.Game Feat. Yung Joc - We Do It B.I.G (Prod. By Cool N Dre)
13.Game Feat. Lil Wayne - Red Magic
14.Game Feat. Shawty Lo - Thats The Way The Game Goes (Banger)
15.Game Feat. T.I., Robin Thicke - Pushin It (Free T.I.)
16.Game - Big Money (Prod. By Cool N Dre)
17.Game Feat. Rick Ross - Stop (Prod. By Cool N Dre) (West Coast 305 Shit)
18.Game - I will Find You
19.Game Feat. Raheem DeVaughn - Make Up Sex (Prod. By The Neptunes)
20.Game Feat. Diddy - Heartbreak Hotel (Chillin Vibe)
21.Game - Shake
22.Game Feat. Hurricane Chris, Bizzy Bone - Real Gangstas (Hot)
23.Game Feat. Trae, Rick Ross, Lloyd - I Am The Streets (Hood Anthem)
24.Game Feat. Dr. Dre, Snoop Dogg, Akon - Kush (Remix) (Bonus) (All-Madden 10.5 Comin Soon)
25.Game Feat. Tyga, Mario - Drink The Night Away (Bonus) (Till Next Time) (Outro)
Link
Code:
http://www.fileserve.com/file/bEg2xm2
0 comentários:
Enviar um comentário