VA – Classic Disney: 60 Years of Musical Magic (Box set) (2003)
125 tracks | Genre: Pop | Release: 2003 | MP3 320 kbps | 793 MB
Tracklist:
Disc: 1
01. A Whole New World – Brad Kane/Lea Salonga
02. Circle Of Life – Carmen Twillie
03. Beauty And The Beast – Angel Lansbury
04. Under The Sea – Samuel E. Wright
05. Hakuna Matata – Jason Weaver
06. Kiss The Girl – Samuel E. Wright
07. I Just Can’t Wait To Be King – Jason Weaver
08. Poor Unfortunate Souls – Pat Carroll
09. Chim Chim Cher-ee – Julie Andrews
10. Jolly Holiday – Julie Andrews
11. A Spoonful Of Sugar – Julie Andrews
12. Let’s Get Together – Hayley Mills
13. The Monkey’s Uncle – Annette Funicello
14. The Ugly Bug Ball – Burl Ives
15. The Spectrum Song – Paul Frees
16. Colonel Hathi’s March – J. Pat O’Malley
17. A Whale Of A Tale – Kirk Douglas
18. You Can Fly! You Can Fly! You Can Fly! – Bobby Driscoll
19. The Work Song – The Mouse Chorus
20. A Dream Is A Wish Your Heart Makes – Ilene Woods
21. Zip-A-Dee-Doo-Dah – James Baskett
22. Dance Of The Reed Flutes – Peter Ilyich Tchaikovsky
23. Love Is A Song – Donald Novis
24. Some Day My Prince Will Come – Adriana Caselotti
25. Minnie’s Yoo Hoo! – Carl Stalling
Disc: 2
01. Be Our Guest – Angela Lansbury
02. Can You Feel The Love Tonight – Sally Dworsky
03. Part Of Your World – Jodi Benson
04. One Jump Ahead – Brad Kane
05. Gaston – Richard White
06. Something There – Paige O’Hara
07. Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious – Julie Andrews
08. Candle On The Water – Helen Reddy
09. Main Street Musical Parade – Jean Jacques Perrey
10. The Age Of Not Believing – Angela Lansbury
11. The Bare Necessities – Phil Harris
12. Feed The Birds (Tuppence A Bag) – Julie Andrews
13. Best Of Friends – Pearl Bailey
14. Let’s Go Fly A Kite – Dick Van Dyke
15. It’s A Small World (After All) – The Disneyland Chorus
16. The Tiki, Tiki, Tiki Room – Thurl Ravenscroft
17. Mickey Mouse Club March – The Mouseketeers
18. On The Front Porch – Burl Ives
19. The Second Star To The Right – The Jud Conlon Chorus
20. Ev’rybody Has A Laughing Place – Johnny Lee
21. Bibbidi-Bobbidi-Boo – Verna Felton
22. So This Is Love – Ilene Woods
23. When You Wish Upon A Star – Cliff Edwards
24. Heigh-Ho – The Dwarf’s Chorus
25. Who’s Afraid Of The Big Bad Wolf? – Pinto Colvig
Disc: 3
01. Colors Of The Wind – Judy Kuhn
02. You’ve Got A Friend In Me – Randy Newman
03. Be Prepared – Jeremy Irons
04. Out There – Tom Hulce
05. Family – Original Cast
06. Les Poissons – Rene Auberjonois
07. Mine, Mine, Mine – Mel Gibson
08. Jack’s Lament – Danny Elfman
09. My Name Is James – Paul Terry
10. Heffalumps And Woozles – Disney Chorus
11. The Mob Song – Original Cast
12. Poortobello Road – Angela Lansbury
13. Stay Awake – Julie Andrews
14. I Wan’na Be Like You – Louis Prima
15. Oo-De-Lally – Roger Miller
16. Are We Dancing – John Davidson
17. Once Upon A Dream – Mary Costa
18. Belle Notte – Bill Thompson
19. Following The Leader – Paul Collins
20. Trust In Me – Sterling Holloway
21. The Ballad Of Davy Crockett – The Wellingtons
22. I’m Professor Ludwig Von Drake – Paul Frees
23. Pink Elephants On Parade – Disney Chorus
24. Little April Shower – Disney Chorus
25. The Silly Song (Dwarfs’ Yodel Song) – Adriana Caselotti
Disc: 4
01. One Last Hope – Danny DeVitto
02. A Guy Like You – Charles Kimbrough
03. On The Open Road – Aaron Lohr
04. Just Around The Riverbend – Judy Kuhn
05. Home – Susan Egan
06. Fantasmic! – Bruce Healey
07. Oogie Boogie’s Song – Ken Page
08. I Will Go Sailing No More – Randy Newman
09. Substitutiary Locomotion – Angela Lansbury
10. Stop, Look, And Listen/I’m No Fool – Cliff Edwards
11. Love – Nancy Adams
12. Thomas O’Malley Cat – Phil Harris
13. That’s What Friends Are For – J. Pat O’Malley
14. Winnie The Pooh – The Disney Chorus
15. Femininity – Hayley Mills
16. Ten Feet Off The Ground – Janet Blair
17. The Siamese Cat Song – Peggy Lee
18. Enjoy It! – Maurice Chevalier
19. Although I Dropped $100,000 (I Found A Million Dollars In Your Smile) – Paul Frees
20. Give A Little Whistle – Cliff Edwards
21. Oh, Sing Sweet Nightingale – Ilene Woods
22. I Wonder – Mary Costa
23. Looking For Romance (I Bring You A Song) – Donald Novis
24. Baby Mine – Betty Noyes
25. I’m Wishing/One Song – Adriana Caselotti
Disc: 5
01. I’ll Make A Man Out Of You – Donny Osmond And Chorus
02. I Won’t Say (I’m In Love) – Susan Egan
03. God Help The Outcasts – Heidi Mollenhauer And Chorus
04. If I Can’t Love Her – Terrence Mann
05. Steady As The Beating Drum – The Disney Chorus
06. Belle – Richard White
07. Strange Things – Randy Newman
08. Cruella DeVil – Dr. John
09. Eating The Peach – Simon Callow
10. Seize The Day – David Moscow
11. What’s This? – Danny Elfman
12. Lavender Blue (Dilly Dilly) – Burl Ives
13. The Rain Rain Rain Came Down Down Down – The Disney Chorus
14. A Step In The Right Direction – Angela Lansbury
15. Boo Bop Bopbop Bop (I Love You, Too) – Charlie Callas
16. Yo Ho (A Pirate’s Life For Me) – The Disney Chorus
17. My Own Home
18. Ev’rybody Wants To Be A Cat – Phil Harris
19. In A World Of My Own – Kathryn Beaumont And Chorus
20. You Belong To My Heart – Dora Luz
21. Humphrey Hop – The Disney Chorus
22. He’s A Tramp – Peggy Lee
23. Song Of The South – The Disney Chorus
24. When I See An Elephant Fly – Cliff Edwards
25. I’ve Got No Strings – Dickie Jones
Fileserve:
http://www.fileserve.com/file/VxVZn76/Classic1.part1.rar
http://www.fileserve.com/file/3uz8es6/Classic1.part2.rar
http://www.fileserve.com/file/KbDgj8j/Classic1.part3.rar
http://www.fileserve.com/file/3wyBvZv/Classic1.part4.rar
http://www.fileserve.com/file/DU2qr3Q/Classic1.part5.rar
http://www.fileserve.com/file/vBcmB2W/Classic1.part6.rar
http://www.fileserve.com/file/eU9uk82/Classic1.part7.rar
http://www.fileserve.com/file/Sr8EaJm/Classic1.part8.rar
FileSonic:
http://www.filesonic.com/file/431426364/Classic1.part1.rar
http://www.filesonic.com/file/431422254/Classic1.part2.rar
http://www.filesonic.com/file/431420704/Classic1.part3.rar
http://www.filesonic.com/file/431421744/Classic1.part4.rar
http://www.filesonic.com/file/431426244/Classic1.part5.rar
http://www.filesonic.com/file/431569164/Classic1.part6.rar
http://www.filesonic.com/file/431567604/Classic1.part7.rar
http://www.filesonic.com/file/431424844/Classic1.part8.rar
http://www.fileserve.com/file/VxVZn76/Classic1.part1.rar
http://www.fileserve.com/file/3uz8es6/Classic1.part2.rar
http://www.fileserve.com/file/KbDgj8j/Classic1.part3.rar
http://www.fileserve.com/file/3wyBvZv/Classic1.part4.rar
http://www.fileserve.com/file/DU2qr3Q/Classic1.part5.rar
http://www.fileserve.com/file/vBcmB2W/Classic1.part6.rar
http://www.fileserve.com/file/eU9uk82/Classic1.part7.rar
http://www.fileserve.com/file/Sr8EaJm/Classic1.part8.rar
FileSonic:
http://www.filesonic.com/file/431426364/Classic1.part1.rar
http://www.filesonic.com/file/431422254/Classic1.part2.rar
http://www.filesonic.com/file/431420704/Classic1.part3.rar
http://www.filesonic.com/file/431421744/Classic1.part4.rar
http://www.filesonic.com/file/431426244/Classic1.part5.rar
http://www.filesonic.com/file/431569164/Classic1.part6.rar
http://www.filesonic.com/file/431567604/Classic1.part7.rar
http://www.filesonic.com/file/431424844/Classic1.part8.rar
0 comentários:
Enviar um comentário