Páginas

Anti Clockwise

terça-feira, 25 de outubro de 2011

 


(1999) Anti-Clockwise – My TV World
Track list:
01 – I Hate When I Have To Wait
02 – Pet Sematary
03 – Boot Inside
04 – Blindness (I Feel So Stupid)
05 – Alone
06 – The Bus Stop
07 – My TV World
08 – Sometimes I…
09 – (This Is) The Last Dance
10 – So Sorry
11 – Your Lunch
12 – Give Me (Another Show)
13 – Hands Of God
14 – Dead Love
15 – The Lambrusco Kid
Download MediaFire.

(2003) Anti-Clockwise – If You Want It… Come And Get It!
Track list:
01 – Basic Man
02 – Another Fake Hero
03 – Waiting For The Chaos
04 – Sad Songs Don’t Make Me Cry
05 – You’re Falling I’m Laughing
06 – Lifeshit
07 – Fucked Up The Brain
08 – All I Want (Baby Please Me)
09 – Feel Me (I’m Kicking Your Mind)
10 – Safe European Home
Download MediaFire.

(2006) Anti-Clockwise – Beauty Paranoia (Bootleg)
As musicas deste bootleg são as mesmas do album “No One To Follow”, apenas com nomes diferentes, e a última musica não tem nome. Presumo que este tenha sido sido o primeiro nome desse album e que depois à última da hora se tenham decidido pelo outro.
Track list:
01 – Last Train To My Mind
02 – Game Over
03 – No Feelings Day
04 – Beauty Paranoia
05 – Fashion Up The Ass
06 – Another Day, Replay
07 – Cocksucking
08 – No One To Follow
09 – Knocked Out
10 – Mental Dianhoea
11 – (Track 11)
Download MediaFire.

(2006) Anti-Clockwise – No One To Follow
Track list:
01 – Last Train To My Mind
02 – Slap Your Face
03 – No Feeling Day
04 – Beauty Paranoia
05 – Fashion Up The Ass
06 – Put Your Mask On
07 – Cocksucking (Your Way To The Top)
08 – Stay Cool, Stay Beautiful
09 – You Got Me So (Knocked Out)
10 – Mental Diarrhoea
Download MediaFire.

(2009) Anti-Clockwise – Love Bomb Baby
Track list:
01 – I Will Never Sing The Blues
02 – Love Bomb Baby
03 – Room With A View
04 – Domestic Tattoos
05 – Action Reaction
06 – The New Rebels Of The Dance Floor
07 – I Sing Alone
08 – Lifesuckers
09 – Where Have All The Flying Bricks Gone
10 – Rock This City Down
Download MediaFire.

0 comentários:

Enviar um comentário

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
 
 
free counter