Páginas

Firehouse - Good Acoustics (1996)

terça-feira, 29 de novembro de 2011

 


Firehouse - Good Acoustics (1996)


Artist: Firehouse
Title Of Album: Good Acoustics
Year Of Release: 1996
Label: SONY
Genre: Hard Rock, Acoustic Rock
Quality: APE (image+.cue) + log
Bitrate: Lossless
Total Time: 43:45
Total Size: 338 Mb

FireHouse is an American hard rock band formed in Charlotte, North Carolina, in 1989. The band reached stardom during the early 1990s with hit singles like "Don't Treat Me Bad" "Reach For The Sky" and "All She Wrote", as well as their signature ballads "I Live My Life for You", "Love of a Lifetime", and "When I Look Into Your Eyes".

Tracklist:
01. You Are My Religion
02. Love Don't Care
03. In Your Perfect World
04. No One At All
05. Love of a Lifetime
06. All She Wrote
07. When I Look Into Your Eyes
08. Don't Treat Me Bad" (Ellis, Foster, Leverty, Snare)
09. Here For You
10. I Live My Life For You
11. Seven Bridges Road (Steve Young)

FileSonic DOWNLOAD

Unibytes DOWNLOAD

0 comentários:

Enviar um comentário

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
 
 
free counter