Páginas

Motorhead - The World Is Ours Vol.1 (2011)

quinta-feira, 22 de dezembro de 2011



Motorhead - The World Is Ours Vol.1 (2011)Motorhead - The World Is Ours Vol.1 (2011)
Release: 2011 | Track: 26 (2CD) | Format: MP3 320 Kbps | Size: 278 MB
Genre: Heavy Metal, Speed Metal


Tracklist:

CD 1:
01. We Are Motorhead
02. Stay Clean
03. Get Back In Line
04. Metropolis
05. Over The Top
06. One Night Stand
07. Rock Out
08. The Thousand Names Of God
09. I Got Mine
10. I Know How To Die
11. The Chase Is Better Than The Catch
12. In The Name Of Tragedy
13. Just Cos You Got The Power

CD 2:
01. Going To Brazil
02. Killed By Death
03. Ace Of Spades
04. Overkill
05. Rock Out
06. The Thousand Names Of God
07. Killed By Death (feat. Doro Pesch E Todd Youth)
08. We Are Motorhead
09. Stay Clean
10. Be My Baby
11. Get Back In Line
12. I Know How To Die
13. Born To Raise Hell (feat. Michael Monroe)

0 comentários:

Enviar um comentário

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
 
 
free counter